mencari maksud di setiap lagu .


I’m so glad you made time to see me
How’s life, tell me how’s your family?
I haven’t seen them in a while

You’ve been good, busier than ever
We small talk, work and the weather
Your guard is up and I know why

Because the last time you saw me
I still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses and I left them there to die

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missing you
Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine
I’d go back to December turn around and make it all right
I’d go back to December all the time

These days I haven’t been sleeping
Staying up playing back myself leaving
When your birthday passed and I didn’t call

Then I think about summer all the beautiful times
I watched you laughing from the passenger side
And realized I loved you in the fall

And when the cold came, the dark days
When fear crept into my mind
lyricsalls.blogspot.com
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time
It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missing you
Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine
I’d go back to December turn around and change my own mind
I’d go back to December all the time

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, so good to me, so right
And now you held me in your arms that September night
The first time you ever saw me cry

Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
If you loved again I swear I’d love you right

I’d go back in time and change it but I can’t
So if the chain is on your door, I understand

But this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night
And I go back to December
It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missing you
Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine
I’d go back to December turn around and make it all right
I’d go back to December turn around and change my own mind
I’d go back to December all the time

All the time



Trouble will find you no mater where you go, oh oh.
No Matter if you're fast no matter if you're slow, oh oh.
The eye of the storm and the cry in the morn, oh oh.
Your fine for a while but then start to loose control.

Chorus 1:
He's there in the dark,
he's there in my heart,
he waits in the winds
he's gotta play a part.
Trouble is a friend,
yeah trouble is a friend of mine. oh oh!

Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh.
And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh.
He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh.
So don't forget as you ease on down the road.

Chorus 1

Chorus 2:
So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm.
I won't let him win, but im a sucker for his charm.
Trouble is a friend,
yeah trouble is a friend of mine. Oh oh!

Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel.
And how I try to make him leave; I try.
Oh Oh I try!

Chorus 1

Chorus 2

Oh, Oh. 



Aku sudah serik bercinta
Kerna asyik berakhir dengan kecewa
Tapi sejak hadirnya dia
Semua sistem kawalan kini terdedah
Kepala kata jangan gelojoh (no)
Hati pula kata pergi (go baby go)
Benarkah cinta itu buta
Kerna tak nampak apa selain dia
Chorus
Aku aku
Bagaikan sudah terkena mantera cinta
Dari manakah kau datang menyerang
Diriku diriku
Yang disangka kebal
Oh jahatnya kamu

Jahatnya kamu
Engkau engkau
Penyebab diriku terigau-igau
Kini ku terbayangkanmu hampir setiap waktu
Ku mahu ku mahu denganmu selalu
Oh jahatnya kamu
Jahatnya kamu
Apa agaknya sudah jadi
Pada ingkar untuk tak bercinta lagi
Walaupun belum bersedia
Tapi hatiku mendesak dan menggesa
Ulang Chorus 2X
Jahatnya kamu
Jahatnya kamu


No comments: